Book Title: Chiang Mai & Northern Thailand Footprint Focus Guide
Author: T. F. Rhoden
Format: Paperback | 120 pages
Publication Date: 16 Sep 2014
Roam ancient ruins, immerse yourself in the serene monasteries of Chiang Mai, or trek into the mist-cloaked hills of Mae Hong Son, the northern region of Thailand offers travellers all this and much more. Footprintfocus Chiang Mai & Northern Thailand is loaded with information and advice on visiting Thailand's cultural capital of the north. Featuring top attractions as well as lesser-known sights, this is the perfect guide to the land where Budhism meets hedonism.
* Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around northern Thailand.
* Highlights maps so you know what not to miss.
* Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and party.
* Detailed street maps for Chiang Mai and other key towns.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out Chiang Mai and Northern Thailand without weighing you down.
The content of Footprintfocus Chiang Mai & Northern Thailand guide has been extracted from Footprint's Thailand Handbook.